If you want to get rid of your double chin or your chubby cheeks, How to lose face fat. we will tell you how you can effectively lose weight on your face through your diet and simple exercises.
Lose weight on the face with the right diet
A full face is often associated with extra pounds all over the body. If you declare war on them, your face will automatically narrow over time – but this will take a little longer than, for example, on your stomach. You should exercise regularly; it is best to combine endurance and weight training. In addition, a healthy diet will soon bring the desired success.
- The recognized general nutrition tips apply here, i.e. lots of fruit and vegetables, few carbohydrates, and as little sugar and finished products as possible.
- If possible, season your meals with ginger, rosemary, cinnamon, and chili, because these stimulate the metabolism.
- Drink plenty of water. This also gets your metabolism going and helps you lose weight.
Facial exercises: How to lose face fat
In addition to diet and regular exercise, you can do exercises specifically for the face and thus support fat loss.
- For a tighter chin, curl your tongue in and press it against the roof of your mouth several times.
- Rest your elbows on the edge of the table and place your thumbs under your chin. Then press your chin against your thumbs for about five seconds. You also repeat that several times.
- For narrower cheeks, it helps if you inflate your cheeks and then push the air back and forth. You should do this exercise ten times.
- You can also form a kissable mouth while sucking the cheeks and holding them for about 30 seconds.
- Pull the corners of your mouth up sharply, hold briefly and relax the muscles. Then repeat several times.
A facial massage also stimulates blood circulation and has a decongestant effect.
- For a facial massage that promotes blood circulation, pat your face with all your fingers.
- You can run a jade roller over your face to reduce puffiness and make your face appear narrower.
Also Read: How to embroider